Click to view
14 Suggestions for living Tulum to the full
- Snorkel and scuba dive at the largest and most beautiful coral reef barrier on the American continent.
- Visit Akumal to observe turtles which you can see at first hand, only a few metres from the sea shore.
- Explore the magic and mystery of the Aktun Chen caves.
- Come into contact with nature in the Sian Ka’an Biosphere Reserve.
- Climb to the top of the Nohoch Temple in Coba (one of the tallest in the state), from which you can appreciate the immeasurable beauty and vast expanse of the sub-tropical jungle which surrounds the pyramid.
- Visit the only Mayan archaeological site by the sea… Tulum
- Jeep adventure tour in Tankah Park for nature and extreme sports lovers; this location offers activities such as zip lines, kayaks and best of all a dip in the great Naval cenote.
- A walk through the jungle while discovering the local flora and fauna.
- A walk through downtown Tulum, and take away great memories of its shops, bars and restaurants.
- Deep sea fishing.
- Pamper yourself in a Spa while in the hands of professional therapists.
- An authentic adventure through the jungle at Punta Allen on board small boats or kayaks where you can observe crocodiles, exotic birds and other animal species in their natural habitat. You can also find a small Mayan temple.
- Swim in the crystal clear water of a cenote which flow into the sea at Tankha through underground canals.
- Visit each and every one of the romantic and peaceful beaches of fine, white sand in Akumal, Tankah, Punta Allen, Sian Ka’an and Tulum and get the best sun tan while enjoying the sun.